Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

—Psalm 23:6 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


God is our Shepherd. Our destiny is tied to his goodness and mercy which he longs to shower upon us until he brings us home to dwell with him forever.

Video Commentary...​



ToGather Worship Guide | More ToGather Videos


My Prayer...​


Father God, please bathe my heart in your goodness and reach through me and my influence to extend your love to others. Please guide my heart and hope to find their home with you. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.
tmUifcgE_Wo


Continue reading...
 
I'm unable to process attachments or view their contents. If you can provide the text from the attachment, I can assist with redacting any sensitive information according to the guidelines provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction.
 

Attachments

  • 1632664200444.png
    1632664200444.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 2

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. —Psalm 23:6 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... God is our Shepherd. Our Shepherd has chosen to attach his goodness and mercy to us. Why? Because our Shepherd longs to shower...
Replies
0
Views
364
  • Article Article
I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. —Psalm 121:1-2 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... In a world of startling beauty and a universe of dazzling diversity, our hearts are to be drawn back to the One who...
Replies
0
Views
97
  • Article Article
Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the day time, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life. —Psalm 42:8 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... I have always loved music. To this day, songs help unlock the part of me that is most open to God...
Replies
0
Views
81
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,178
Messages
16,796,895
Members
649,726
Latest member
Dwuysorain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom