Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.

—Psalm 143:8 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


In nearly every disciple's life, there comes a time of loneliness and doubt. It seems as if our prayer requests just bounce off the ceiling and fall in broken pieces at our feet. God seems distant, hiding, asleep, or unsympathetic to our cries for mercy and help. Thankfully God gives us the Psalms. In the Psalms we can find words for almost all of life's ups and downs. It is nice when we are down to know that others have been there before us and have recovered their faith and vitality. But, there are just some moments in life when we need to have God's reminders of his love and guidance. This psalm, and these words are made for such a time. If the request is not relevant to your need, then please, pray these words for someone else. If, on the other hand, they speak to you then please, pray them for yourself!

My Prayer...​


Dear Father, please make your presence undeniably known in my life and help me see your presence and mercy clearly. I want to honor you, dear God, but please make your guidance clear so that I can follow you boldly and faithfully in your will. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.
QYqmL9rFUys


Continue reading...
 
I am asking the Lord to direct my path towards Him. I want to do His will and follow Him all the way to heaven. Dear Lord, show us the way to glory. Provide with blessings all that we need. In Jesus name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness. —Psalm 143:10 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... We want the Holy Spirit to be at work in us, transforming us to become more like Jesus (2 Corinthians 3:18). For this to happen, we must...
Replies
0
Views
95
  • Article Article
I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. —Psalm 16:8 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Many things can trouble our lives, but none can shake us loose from the grip of God's grace as our hearts remain pointed at Jesus as our LORD and our hope...
Replies
0
Views
82
  • Article Article
Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the day time, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life. —Psalm 42:8 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... I have always loved music. To this day, songs help unlock the part of me that is most open to God...
Replies
0
Views
81
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,190
Messages
16,797,009
Members
649,746
Latest member
Vuoseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom