The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

—Psalm 121:7-8 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


One of my most complex challenges as a parent is knowing that I can't ultimately protect my children from some hurts and heartbreaks. Some of that pain is necessary to help them mature and grow. Some of it is just the agonizing result of living in a fallen world. However, we can be fully confident that if we share the Lord with them and they give their lives to his will, nothing can steal them from his ultimate victory, care, and reunion with him and with us. Knowing how we love them, imagine how much the Father loves us and longs to bring us to that place of safety in his house! Until we get home, isn't it comforting to know that he is watching over us and those we love, now and forever?

My Prayer...​


O, Father, I know you see and watch over me, but sometimes I miss seeing you and find it hard to wait to be comforted and blessed in your presence and my eternal home. Watching and waiting, Father, I look forward to our first face-to-face meeting. Until then, I recognize your watching care over all of my ways, and thank you now for everything I will one day receive. In Jesus' name. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 
The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

—Psalm 121:7-8 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


One of my most complex challenges as a parent is knowing that I can't ultimately protect my children from some hurts and heartbreaks. Some of that pain is necessary to help them mature and grow. Some of it is just the agonizing result of living in a fallen world. However, we can be fully confident that if we share the Lord with them and they give their lives to his will, nothing can steal them from his ultimate victory, care, and reunion with him and with us. Knowing how we love them, imagine how much the Father loves us and longs to bring us to that place of safety in his house! Until we get home, isn't it comforting to know that he is watching over us and those we love, now and forever?

My Prayer...​


O, Father, I know you see and watch over me, but sometimes I miss seeing you and find it hard to wait to be comforted and blessed in your presence and my eternal home. Watching and waiting, Father, I look forward to our first face-to-face meeting. Until then, I recognize your watching care over all of my ways, and thank you now for everything I will one day receive. In Jesus' name. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
The Lord will preserve those He loves.
 
Father God, so much has been happening weather wise please help all these people that are snowed in and it is hard to imagine what that is like when we have been breaking records for heat but how it hurts to see houses destroyed by falling roofs and trees. Have mercy on them I pray and deliver them in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore. —Psalm 121:7-8 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... One of the great blessings and confidences we have in Jesus is that we...
Replies
0
Views
90
  • Article Article
I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. —Psalm 121:1-2 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... In a world of startling beauty and a universe of dazzling diversity, our hearts are to be drawn back to the One who...
Replies
0
Views
97
  • Article Article
I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. —Psalm 16:8 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Many things can trouble our lives, but none can shake us loose from the grip of God's grace as our hearts remain pointed at Jesus as our LORD and our hope...
Replies
0
Views
82
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,325
Members
649,272
Latest member
Calouford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom