I will praise thee, O LORD, among the people: and I will sing praises unto thee among the nations.

—Psalm 108:3 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


Songs go where evangelism, witnessing, and planned outreach sometimes cannot go. Songs tell a story, offer praise, and deliver truth in a package that opens hearts and stirs emotions. Songs give life to our souls and stir something primal buried deep inside us by God. When you are around friends you are trying to reach with the Gospel, listen for the kind of music they like. Then when the time is right, point them to songs that share the message of the Gospel with a melody and beat that can stir their hearts. God wants us to praise him — not just in our sanctuaries and churches, but with our friends and across cultures. He wants us to sing in ways that help other people know the "heart song" of our Redeemer's love. So let's sing of God's love among all the peoples!

My Prayer...​


Almighty God and righteous Father, thank you so much for the gift of song. Thank you for lyricists that capture the mood of our hearts and the word of your grace and help move others closer to faith. Please bless all those involved in bringing Christian songs to the public and making your Word more understandable to the masses. Empower singing in your Church, and help us to sing of your salvation in ways that reach all peoples on the earth. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 
I will always love the Gaither Homecoming videos and there are so many but I guess my very favorite is the Revival one which I play and sing with it over and over again. I can go to happy in no time flat just hearing the first note. Glory to GOD!!!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the day time, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life. —Psalm 42:8 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... I have always loved music. To this day, songs help unlock the part of me that is most open to God...
Replies
0
Views
81
  • Article Article
I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies, as much as in all riches. —Psalm 119:14 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Our treasure and our truth come from God's holy Scriptures. The Scriptures are God's guidance for us and his treasures, given to us as the Holy Spirit leads us to...
Replies
0
Views
116
  • Article Article
The earth, O LORD, is full of thy mercy: teach me thy statutes. —Psalm 119:64 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Sometimes we get so caught up in the loving wonders of God's creation and the marvelous blessings of "the work of his hands" (Psalm 19:1, 111:7) that we forget to ask him to teach...
Replies
0
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,121
Messages
16,796,139
Members
649,663
Latest member
Ploerlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom