Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!

—Psalm 107:31 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


I'm not sure I can fully comprehend "unfailing love." To always do the loving thing, whether discipline or reward, fun or pain, I'm not sure I can fully understand that kind of love. I know I am not yet able to love fully like Jesus. But I can tell you this: I am eternally grateful for Jesus, who fully demonstrated it. It should not be hard for us to give thanks for such a loving LORD and our Savior.

My Prayer...​


Thank you, Almighty God, for revealing yourself as Abba Father! Thank you for loving me so much that you give me what I need, not what I want or deserve! Thank you for the many kindnesses you have lavished upon me and the loving deeds you have done for me. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 
I lift up my voice to You o Lord my God. I will never ever forget to praise, honor and glorify Your holy name. You are my life and my whole being. Carry me on Thy mighty hand to Your holy presence where I can adore Your holy name for ages to come.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness. —Psalm 143:10 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... We want the Holy Spirit to be at work in us, transforming us to become more like Jesus (2 Corinthians 3:18). For this to happen, we must...
Replies
0
Views
93
  • Article Article
The earth, O LORD, is full of thy mercy: teach me thy statutes. —Psalm 119:64 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Sometimes we get so caught up in the loving wonders of God's creation and the marvelous blessings of "the work of his hands" (Psalm 19:1, 111:7) that we forget to ask him to teach...
Replies
0
Views
106
  • Article Article
Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. —Psalm 119:160 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... The requirements of morality and holiness are not temporary or fleeting because they reflect the nature of our Holy God, who is eternal. They...
Replies
0
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,249
Members
649,262
Latest member
Kruirmoriurser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom