The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

—Psalm 1:4 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


No matter the temporary apparent benefits of wicked schemes and evil power, all these efforts end at the grave and are swept away leaving the wicked with nothing to show for their efforts as they stand before the righteousness and justice of God.

My Prayer...​


Dear Father, please help me resist the temptation to idolize or exalt those who succeed through evil devices, schemes, methods, and plans. Help my heart seek your Kingdom and righteousness. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.
OKYshZYJFAs


Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation. —Psalm 149:4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Jesus left heaven and made himself a servant. No wonder God could say to him, "You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased" (Luke 3:22). God...
Replies
0
Views
112
  • Article Article
Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness. —Psalm 143:10 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... We want the Holy Spirit to be at work in us, transforming us to become more like Jesus (2 Corinthians 3:18). For this to happen, we must...
Replies
0
Views
94
  • Article Article
In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me. —Psalm 56:4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... One of the powerful things about having a Bible as a repository of God's words is that its age and influence across diverse countries and...
Replies
0
Views
90
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,124
Messages
16,796,163
Members
649,666
Latest member
Muyrourance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom