Say not thou, I will recompense; but wait on the LORD, and he shall save thee.

—Proverbs 20:22 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


Vengeance is an awful and painful way to respond to those whom we feel have wronged us. The LORD is our assurance of just rewards. Leave it to him. Escalating vindictiveness only leads to broken people and to broken lives. Worse yet, it leads to broken character.

My Prayer...​


Through your Spirit, Abba Father, please empower me to be patient for you to right injustices committed against me. Please help me to be more concerned about the salvation of those who may have wronged me than I am about getting even. Please give me more of a heart like your Son, Jesus, in whose name I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.
rAkCuu4eCbA


Continue reading...
 
Dear Jesus, save the lost souls of our ### and ### and those who are ill, heal them. I say to those I work with, be saved, be on the road to heaven. Jesus loves you and cares for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Say not thou, I will recompense; but wait on the LORD, and he shall save thee. —Proverbs 20:22 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Vengeance is an awful and painful way to respond to those we feel have wronged us. The LORD is our assurance of genuine justice, so let's leave our being wronged...
Replies
0
Views
437
  • Article Article
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. —Proverbs 22:6 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Children don't just need to be taught facts, truth, and school subjects; they need to be trained and prepared for life in the grace of God, the way of...
Replies
0
Views
129
  • Article Article
The father of the righteous shall greatly rejoice: and he that begetteth a wise child shall have joy of him. —Proverbs 23:24 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... The greatest gift I can give my father - whether as a son or daughter - is to be like my Father in heaven, full of righteous...
Replies
0
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,382
Messages
16,799,308
Members
649,887
Latest member
Weadarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom