Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Wherefore is there a price in the hand of a fool to get wisdom, seeing he hath no heart to it?

Proverbs 17:16 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​

What do you value more, money or wisdom? Look closely at our verse. Money without wisdom is worthless. Money will not be put to good use and will soon evaporate in the hands of one who is foolish. Like Solomon, rather than pursuing riches or fame, let's seek godly wisdom, and the other things in life — like money — will take care of themselves.

My Prayer...​

Eternal God and wise Father, please give me the wisdom to know what is most important to pursue with my time, effort, and money. Please bless me with your holy wisdom so I may invest my life in what is truly meaningful and live to your glory. In Jesus' name, I pray, Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
All wisdom and all understanding cometh from the Lord. Those who ignore and reject our heavenly Father, will not get wisdom at all, we should be fasting and praying for them so they too will open their heart and find salvation in Jesus alone.

Similar Requests

• Article
For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also. —James 2:26 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... By this definition, I fear that many people claiming to be believers are spiritual corpses. For our faith to be genuine, James says it must express itself in good...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. —Genesis 2:24 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... We are different! God makes us male and female so we can be complements of each other. Each of us, male or female, is made in...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee. —Proverbs 2:11 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... I have made my greatest mistakes when I made decisions, commitments, and plans in haste — when I didn't allow unrushed time to consider what I should decide, do, or say. While...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away: for one covereth violence with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously. —Malachi 2:16 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... My heart breaks for those who hear...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of ? —Isaiah 2:22 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... God will humble the arrogant. He has a day he has designated to do this. But, until that day dawns, God's Kingdom people must live knowing that even the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom