Nobody is reading this thread right now.

The wicked is snared by the transgression of his lips: but the just shall come out of trouble.

Proverbs 12:13 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​

Our mouths can sure get us into trouble, can't they?! This is especially true when that person's heart is tainted by evil. A person's conversation reveals much about their interior life, and an evil person has much to hide. What does our talk reveal about us? Does it help us escape trouble or reveal festering evil in our souls? After all, our words reveal what is going on in our hearts (Matthew 12:35, 15:18-19), so let's guard our hearts against evil (Proverbs 4:23).

My Prayer...​

O Lord God, may the words of my mouth and the thoughts of my heart be pure and holy in your sight. Through your cleansing power, O Holy Spirit, purify my spirit, heart, and body so that I may serve you in honor and righteousness. Strengthen me so that when I open my mouth, the words that come out reveal that you are in charge of my life. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...

The wicked is snared by the transgression of his lips: but the just shall come out of trouble.

Proverbs 12:13 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​

Our mouths can sure get us into trouble, can't they?! This is especially true when that person's heart is tainted by evil. A person's conversation reveals much about their interior life, and an evil person has much to hide. What does our talk reveal about us? Does it help us escape trouble or reveal festering evil in our souls? After all, our words reveal what is going on in our hearts (Matthew 12:35, 15:18-19), so let's guard our hearts against evil (Proverbs 4:23).

My Prayer...​

O Lord God, may the words of my mouth and the thoughts of my heart be pure and holy in your sight. Through your cleansing power, O Holy Spirit, purify my spirit, heart, and body so that I may serve you in honor and righteousness. Strengthen me so that when I open my mouth, the words that come out reveal that you are in charge of my life. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
Pray for all the wicked you see around so Jesus will save them and help them to come out from sin and evil and walk in the ways of the Lord.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Be astonished, O ye heavens, at this, and be horribly afraid, be ye very desolate, saith the LORD. For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water. —Jeremiah 2:12-13 (KJV) Thoughts...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee. —Proverbs 2:11 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... I have made my greatest mistakes when I made decisions, commitments, and plans in haste — when I didn't allow unrushed time to consider what I should decide, do, or say. While...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil. —Joel 2:13 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... One of the most amazing things about our God, the LORD God, is that...
Replies
Views
  • Article
But where are thy gods that thou hast made thee? let them arise, if they can save thee in the time of thy trouble: for according to the number of thy cities are thy gods, O Judah. —Jeremiah 2:28 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Let's focus on a straightforward concept today. We must worship...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices. —Proverbs 1:29,31 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Sometimes, the natural consequence of rebellion is its own justice. God gives us up to what we want and pursue, letting us reap the consequences...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom