Today's Verse - Philemon 1:25 (KJV)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.

Philemon 1:25 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​

Have you noticed how words of blessing are in such short supply these days? There is something about our fallen state that makes sarcasm and ridicule easier to use than sharing a heartfelt Christian blessing. But, in God's family, words are always to be used for the benefit and blessing of others (Ephesians 4:29). What simpler or kinder words do we need to use to bless others than these words Paul sent to Philemon? Let's find a way to say these words, share them again and again, and then share more like them, too!

My Prayer...​

Loving Father, you have blessed me so much with your grace. Please use me to be a blessing to everyone I meet today and each day going forward. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...

Have you noticed how words of blessing are in such short supply these days? There is something about our fallen state that makes sarcasm and ridicule easier to use than sharing a heartfelt Christian blessing. But, in God's family, words are always to be used for the benefit and blessing of others (Ephesians 4:29). What simpler or kinder words do we need to use to bless others than these words Paul sent to Philemon? Let's find a way to say these words, share them again and again, and then share more like them, too!

My Prayer...​

Loving Father, you have blessed me so much with your grace. Please use me to be a blessing to everyone I meet today and each day going forward. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
We must bless others just as Jesus did, help the poor and needy and pray for those who are heading straight to hells burning fire.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

My Prayer...​

Continue reading...
When we obey Gods word, then help and blessings comes down to us from Gods presence. Give thanks to Him with a grateful heart, His blessings will come to us when we follow Him all the way to heaven.

Similar Requests

• Article
If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. —1 Peter 4:11 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Now unto God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen. —Philippians 4:20 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... When was the last time you prayed and didn't request anything from God? You simply thanked and praised God. Why not use today as a day of thanks and praise? Don't ask for...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin. —James 4:17 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... James' brother, Jesus, taught this principle when he healed on the Sabbath (Mark 3:1-7) and told the parable of the Good Samaritan (Luke 10:29-37). If we have the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity. —1 Timothy 4:12 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... We must not dismiss the idealistic passions of our youth. If you are younger, you are not only part...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication. —1 Thessalonians 4:3 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Sanctified sounds "churchy" and old-fashioned to many people today. However, sanctified is a powerful God-fashioned word that means to make...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom