For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

—Matthew 7:2 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...

Jesus is concerned that we not have a critical spirit toward others, especially about their motives as to why they did something. We can't assume to know another person's heart; only God can. When we are unfairly critical, overly harsh, or unduly judgmental, we need to remember that God will use that same standard on us. I don't know about you, but I need grace. So do those I love. I'm going to try very hard to be as gracious toward others as I'm trusting that God is going to be gracious with me.

My Prayer...

Forgive me, Abba Father, for the times that I've been far more critical of others than I should be. Arouse within me a passion to be gracious toward others so that they can see your graciousness shining through me. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.
UoCwbZ83rng


Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. —Matthew 6:33 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Jesus is speaking in his Sermon on the Mount. He wants us not to worry about all the stuff we often pursue. So, let's seek (pursue...
Replies
0
Views
74
  • Article Article
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. —Matthew 7:13-14 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's...
Replies
0
Views
93
  • Article Article
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I...
Replies
0
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,247
Messages
16,797,458
Members
649,796
Latest member
Aeriorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom