His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

—Matthew 25:21 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


We want it all now! We don't want to have to wait for anything. But God has a principle that is absolutely vital: we will be entrusted with much only after we have been faithful with a little. So let's not discount those moral choices about "small and inconsequential matters." How we handle these reveals who we are and helps determines what we become.

My Prayer...​


Holy and Righteous Father, please give me wisdom to discern the way of faithfulness and righteousness in all my dealings. I want to be faithful in the small things so that I can also be entrusted with those larger things that matter to the Kingdom. Please purify my heart and use my gifts and actions to bring you glory. In Jesus' name. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.
F3cC9mW5a_g


Continue reading...
 
Those are the words I want to hear when I enter heaven. Jesus Himself will welcome us at the gates of heaven and say to us. Welcome home, enter ye unto the joy of your Lord.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord. —Matthew 25:21 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... We want it all now! Or, at least most of us do. We...
Replies
0
Views
424
  • Article Article
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. —Matthew 6:33 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Jesus is speaking in his Sermon on the Mount. He wants us not to worry about all the stuff we often pursue. So, let's seek (pursue...
Replies
0
Views
74
  • Article Article
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I...
Replies
0
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,319
Messages
16,798,279
Members
649,854
Latest member
Azeydorainmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom