For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

—Matthew 18:20 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


When are friends more than friends? When they gather in the name of Jesus and he meets with them there.

My Prayer...​


Father, thank you for sending your Son, not just to minister on earth during his incarnation, but also to bless us with his presence during our worship. Open my heart to rejoice in his presence as I meet with friends who share my faith. In the name of the Lord Jesus I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.
W4EJcF_I57c


Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I...
Replies
0
Views
95
  • Article Article
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. —Matthew 18:20 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... When are friends more than friends? When they gather in the name of Jesus, and he meets with them there. Matthew 18:6-25 is a powerful description of the...
Replies
0
Views
430
  • Article Article
Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother. —Matthew 18:15 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... The right thing to do can also be the very hardest thing to do. Many of us find it...
Replies
0
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,416
Messages
16,799,629
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom