As he spake these words, many believed on him.

—John 8:30 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...

While we often talk about Jesus as our Lord and Savior, we can also find it easy to ignore his voice. Let's make a commitment to read through each of the four Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, & John) before the end of the year. And as we read, let's do it as a search for the heart of Jesus and ask God to help us know him better.

VerseoftheDay.com video message from Phil Ware:


My Prayer...

Be with me, dear Father, as I seek to know Jesus better and obey his words more faithfully as I read your holy Scriptures, which find their center in him. In his name, Jesus, Son of God and Son of Man, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.
I6VkhKh3P-I


Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one. —John 10:28-30 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's...
Replies
0
Views
206
  • Article Article
Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent. —John 6:29 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Do you believe in Jesus - not just "kinda believe" in Jesus, but do you really believe? Years ago, shortly after ### came back from his mission...
Replies
0
Views
85
  • Article Article
Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. —John 14:23 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... At many Christian funerals and memorials, the preacher emphasizes that Jesus has gone...
Replies
0
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,017
Members
649,440
Latest member
Astuydorirville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom