Today's Verse - John 4:24 (KJV)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

John 4:24 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...

Without the Spirit, we are not children of God. Without the Spirit, the cleansing power of Jesus' sacrifice would not be fully implemented in us. Without the Spirit, we cannot worship God in the ways he wants because God is Spirit. Our worship must be "Spirit to Spirit" and done in a way that pleases God and that is according to his will.

My Prayer...

Holy and Almighty God, I want to be one of your worshipers. I want to worship you "Spirit to Spirit." I want to honor you by worshiping you according to your will. In all of my life and all of my praise, I want you to be honored. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

NsD0Rs-nzNI

Continue reading...

People of the world love to make idols of all kinds to worship them. God forbids that anyone who worship idos of any kind is a sin that will lead to hells burning fire. We must worship the Lord in spirit and in truth. Please Jesus, open our hearts to worship You day and night wherever we are. In Jesus name. Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. —John 4:24 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Without the Holy Spirit living in us, we are not children of God (Romans 8:9). Without the Spirit, the cleansing power of Jesus' sacrifice would not be fully...
Replies
Views
  • Article
But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. —1 John 1:7 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... As we draw near to the LORD and live for him, two incredible blessings come our way. First...
Replies
Views
  • Article
In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight. —Colossians 1:22 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... "Christians aren't perfect, just forgiven!" You've probably seen this bumper sticker or heard something similar. In one sense, this...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Behold, the LORD thy God hath set the land before thee: go up and possess it, as the LORD God of thy fathers hath said unto thee; fear not, neither be discouraged. —Deuteronomy 1:21 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... A word of encouragement is indispensable at the start of a new journey...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen. —Jude 1:24-25 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... What a...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom