These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

—John 16:33 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


This world is a place of struggle. Yes, we can live above the struggle for awhile. We can find a way to simply ignore or re-label the struggle for a time. But in the end, the struggle will find us. But in the midst of struggle, we can remind ourselves that our victory is secure. Jesus has won! We will share in his great triumph. In case you didn't know, the final outcome is already determined and Christians "win big" through Jesus. And this victory is a forever win!

My Prayer...​


Thank you, God, for giving me the victory through Jesus Christ my Lord. I greet the future with anticipation because I know each day brings me closer to you and the glorious future you have planned for all of your children. Until then, I pray that I may never lose sight of that victory and yearn for the day of its arrival! In the name of Jesus, the triumphant Rider on the white horse, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. —John 14:23 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... At many Christian funerals and memorials, the preacher emphasizes that Jesus has gone...
Replies
0
Views
95
  • Article Article
Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent. —John 6:29 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Do you believe in Jesus - not just "kinda believe" in Jesus, but do you really believe? Years ago, shortly after ### came back from his mission...
Replies
0
Views
85
  • Article Article
If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. —John 15:10 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Love is much more than just a feeling. Love is action. Jesus told us as disciples, believers who seek to genuinely follow...
Replies
1
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,096
Messages
16,795,884
Members
649,643
Latest member
Kuyruanard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom