And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.

—Isaiah 46:4 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


God will not forget us when we're in trouble or when we are old. We may outlive our friends and be forgotten by those who know us, but God will never leave us or forsake us. He will sustain, carry, protect, and rescue us.

My Prayer...​


Thank you, my Father, for promising to never forget me. Because of your faithfulness to your children of old, I know I can trust your promise to never leave me. I trust that no matter where I am or where I go, you will go with me. In Jesus' name I offer my heartfelt thanks. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 
What joy to know nothing can make You ever leave us nor forsake us and we can always rest in the safety and security of Your every promise in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 
And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.

—Isaiah 46:4 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


God will not forget us when we're in trouble or when we are old. We may outlive our friends and be forgotten by those who know us, but God will never leave us or forsake us. He will sustain, carry, protect, and rescue us.

My Prayer...​


Thank you, my Father, for promising to never forget me. Because of your faithfulness to your children of old, I know I can trust your promise to never leave me. I trust that no matter where I am or where I go, you will go with me. In Jesus' name I offer my heartfelt thanks. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
The Lord will carry us through all in all. Even in our old age, Jesus will be in our side and will guide our steps towards heaven. Praise the Lord.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you. —Isaiah 46:4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... This promise was originally made in Isaiah's day to the faithful remnant of God's people living...
Replies
0
Views
106
  • Article Article
Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. —Isaiah 48:17 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Don't you sometimes long for the pillar of fire at night and the cloud by day...
Replies
0
Views
83
  • Article Article
And in that day shall ye say, Praise the LORD, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted. —Isaiah 12:4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... It is wrong to think God's love for the nations began only with Jesus and his Great Commission...
Replies
0
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,195
Messages
16,797,054
Members
649,752
Latest member
Phuance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom