When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour...

—Isaiah 43:2-3 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


In the context of this passage, God reminds his people that they are precious to him. He formed them and redeemed them. He is not about to abandon them. No matter what challenges or difficulties they face, he will be with them to deliver them and bring them to safety and victory. We can accept this same promise; we also have the benefit of history to show God's faithfulness. We can see how God did preserve his people and redeemed them time and time again from their bondage to their enemies. God will not forget his children! We know it by promise. We know it by history. We know it by faith!

My Prayer...​


Thank you, Almighty God, for always being near. I know that there are many times when I am not aware of your nearness or of your providence at work or of your miraculous moving in history. Nevertheless, I do believe, dear Father, that you are near even when I feel alone and your presence seems so far away. In those times, dear God, please give me confidence and perseverance to stand through the times of trial so that I can also share in your times of triumph. In Jesus' name. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.
ITYN2cBKe34


Continue reading...
 
This is a wonderful promise to all of us who love the Lord with all our heart, mind and soul. He will be with us no matter where we are or what we are going through. Fairest Lord Jesus. We love You with all our heart now and forever more. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. —Isaiah 26:3 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... It is naive, on one hand, to think that trusting in God makes all of our problems go away. Christians have many of the same problems that unbelievers...
Replies
0
Views
87
  • Article Article
Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. —Isaiah 48:17 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Don't you sometimes long for the pillar of fire at night and the cloud by day...
Replies
0
Views
83
  • Article Article
And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you. —Isaiah 46:4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... This promise was originally made in Isaiah's day to the faithful remnant of God's people living...
Replies
0
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,261
Messages
16,797,553
Members
649,814
Latest member
Snaolmian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom