But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine."

—Isaiah 43:1 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


We belong to the LORD, God of all creation, and God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (1 Peter 2:9-10). We are recipients of God's grace and are blessed by his love for Israel's fathers. We do not have to fear because God is in control of our future, just as he worked through the history of his chosen people to send the Messiah. He will accompany us through the difficult trials we will face. He will make sure our redemption is realized. Why? Because we belong to him. We are his. He knows us. He formed us. God's people are his possession forever. We are children of the Almighty God!

Video Commentary...​



ToGather Worship Guide | More ToGather Videos


My Prayer...​


Almighty and Sovereign LORD — God of our fathers Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob — I praise you for your faithfulness to your promises. I thank you for your redemptive work through many generations. I deeply appreciate you sending your Son and our Messiah to redeem us. I praise you for inspiring the Scriptures to teach me your truth. Please know my deep gratitude for the blessing of belonging to you and knowing that I can trust my future with you. Please bless your people with an awesome sense of your abiding presence and use us to bring you glory. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.
KdfNejRThuo


Continue reading...
 
🙏 Let Us All Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name please protect me from getting all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love, and care about. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.
 
Thank You for reminding us that we belong to the Lord and feeling that calm assurance that He will keep us to the uttermost just like He promised in His precious Word in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you. —Isaiah 46:4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... This promise was originally made in Isaiah's day to the faithful remnant of God's people living...
Replies
0
Views
106
  • Article Article
But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine." —Isaiah 43:1 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... We belong to the LORD, God of all creation, and the God of Abraham...
Replies
0
Views
437
  • Article Article
Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. —Isaiah 48:17 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Don't you sometimes long for the pillar of fire at night and the cloud by day...
Replies
0
Views
83
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,039
Messages
16,794,643
Members
649,599
Latest member
Lyruangalarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom