Today's Verse - Isaiah 41:4 (KJV)

Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.

—Isaiah 41:4 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


God is the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End (Revelation 1:8). This should be a great comfort for us. We don't have to worry about our God leaving us as prey for other gods. We don't have to worry about his truth becoming obsolete or outdated. We don't have to worry about him abandoning us. His love is faithful. He will be with us always. He is always I Am (Exodus 3:13-14), the LORD from first to last. Our end will not be a lasting end, because it will be life with him forever.

My Prayer...​


Eternal Father, the great I Am, God of mercy and grace, thank you for your faithfulness. You were faithful to your promises to Israel. You were faithful in your promises to send a Messiah. You are faithful to lead and guide me by your Spirit. You will faithfully bring me into your presence at the return of the LORD Jesus. Thank you for being my stable Rock and Refuge in unstable, transient, and fickle times. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you. —Isaiah 46:4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... This promise was originally made in Isaiah's day to the faithful remnant of God's people living...
Replies
0
Views
107
  • Article Article
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. —Isaiah 41:10 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Fear saps our willpower and leaves us feeling depleted and...
Replies
0
Views
148
  • Article Article
And in that day shall ye say, Praise the LORD, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted. —Isaiah 12:4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... It is wrong to think God's love for the nations began only with Jesus and his Great Commission...
Replies
0
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,105
Messages
16,807,311
Members
650,546
Latest member
Sylioraerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom