Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.

—Isaiah 41:4 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


God is the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. This is great comfort for us. We don't have to choose another deity in the course of our lives. We don't have to worry about our Father leaving us as prey for other gods. We don't have to worry about his Word becoming obsolete or outdated. He will be with us always.

My Prayer...​


Eternal Father, God of mercy and grace, thank you for your faithfulness. You were faithful to your promises to Israel. You were faithful in your promises to send a Messiah. You are faithful to lead and guide me by your Spirit. You will faithfully bring me into your presence at the return of the Lord Jesus. Thank you for being my stable Rock and Refuge in times that are so unstable, transient, and fickle. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.
yJdkRYrbh4Q


Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you. —Isaiah 46:4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... This promise was originally made in Isaiah's day to the faithful remnant of God's people living...
Replies
0
Views
106
  • Article Article
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. —Isaiah 41:10 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Fear saps our willpower and leaves us feeling depleted and...
Replies
0
Views
148
  • Article Article
And in that day shall ye say, Praise the LORD, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted. —Isaiah 12:4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... It is wrong to think God's love for the nations began only with Jesus and his Great Commission...
Replies
0
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,162
Messages
16,796,788
Members
649,711
Latest member
Lilies-Flowers-007

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom