Today's Verse - Isaiah 41:13 (KJV)

For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

—Isaiah 41:13 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


Life crashes in, and we wish we could be children again. Then, maybe, we would have someone to take care of us and protect us from our uncertainties and fears — let us hold their hand and lead us through the mess. Into our confused and chaotic world, God's faithfulness comes to us as a promise. Like a loving parent with a frightened child, God reaches down and takes hold of our hand spiritually. He comforts us with his precious words, "Don't be afraid. I'm here with you. I will help." Even when the LORD may seem distant, the echo of this promise can remind us that we are never alone or forgotten (Hebrews 13:5-6; Romans 8:32-39).

My Prayer...​


Abba Father, whose presence and help are always near, please help me have faith that you are there. I believe in this, but at times, dear LORD, I need your help to overcome my doubts and fears. I confess that you have seemed distant at difficult times, and I have felt alone. Please remind me through your Spirit of your nearness and your care. In my moments of struggle and doubt, please make your presence known. I believe, but please help my unbelief.* In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.


* The cry of a father to Jesus as the man struggles to believe Jesus can heal his tormented son — Mark 9:24.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. —Isaiah 41:10 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Fear saps our willpower and leaves us feeling depleted and...
Replies
0
Views
148
  • Article Article
Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. —Isaiah 48:17 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Don't you sometimes long for the pillar of fire at night and the cloud by day...
Replies
0
Views
83
  • Article Article
And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you. —Isaiah 46:4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... This promise was originally made in Isaiah's day to the faithful remnant of God's people living...
Replies
0
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,771
Messages
16,803,456
Members
650,283
Latest member
Graelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom