For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

—Isaiah 41:13 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


Life crashes in and we wish we could be children again. Then, maybe, we would have someone to take care of us and protect us from our uncertainties and fears. Into our confused and chaotic world, God's faithfulness comes to us once again in the form of a promise. Like a loving parent with a frightened child, God reaches down and takes hold of our hand. He comforts us with his precious words, "Don't be afraid. I'm here with you. I will help." Even when the LORD may seem distant, the echo of this promise can remind us that we are never alone or forgotten (Hebrews 13:5-6; Romans 8:32-39).

My Prayer...​


Abba Father, whose presence and help are always near, please help me have faith that you are there. I confess that at certain points in my life, you have seemed distant and I have felt alone. Please remind me through your Spirit of your nearness and your care. In my moments of struggle and doubt, please make your presence known. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.
Ko_hEbHLCTk


Continue reading...
 
This is a wonderful promise given to all of us. I will sing praises unto the Lord. His mercy and compassion will never end. I fear not, I am walking with Jesus all the way to heaven.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. —Isaiah 41:10 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Fear saps our willpower and leaves us feeling depleted and...
Replies
0
Views
148
  • Article Article
And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you. —Isaiah 46:4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... This promise was originally made in Isaiah's day to the faithful remnant of God's people living...
Replies
0
Views
106
  • Article Article
Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. —Isaiah 48:17 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Don't you sometimes long for the pillar of fire at night and the cloud by day...
Replies
0
Views
83
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,162
Messages
16,796,788
Members
649,711
Latest member
Lilies-Flowers-007

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom