Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

—Isaiah 41:10 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


God's story through the history of his people, Israel, is one of triumph, protection, and faithfulness. God is with us. God cares for us. God hears our prayers. God longs to bless and protect us. God longs to strengthen and uphold us. Let's put our hope in him.

My Prayer...​


O God, you are my God, and I long to bring you honor and glory. Please stir my courage to live victoriously and passionately for you. I trust that as I display your character and live for your glory that you will strengthen and uphold me by your mighty presence within me and by your mighty arm of grace around me. In you I have placed my hope. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.
b7RZv-U9Mhs


Continue reading...
 
Thank you Jesus for this wonderful promise that comes from Your word today. I will help thee. Yes, we receive help every single day of our life. When someone comes along and we share the Lord with them they reject and ridicule. You o Lord help us to continue to share with others who will listen and open their hearts to Thee. We pray that you will save those lost souls that left the church and did not return again. Save them please we pray. Amen
 
My strenght cometh from the Lord who made heaven and earth. I am just so grateful that when we are weak and without any help, Jesus comes along and help us to go on till we reach our eternal home in glory.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. —Isaiah 41:10 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Fear saps our willpower and leaves us feeling depleted and...
Replies
0
Views
148
  • Article Article
Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. —Isaiah 48:17 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Don't you sometimes long for the pillar of fire at night and the cloud by day...
Replies
0
Views
83
  • Article Article
And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you. —Isaiah 46:4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... This promise was originally made in Isaiah's day to the faithful remnant of God's people living...
Replies
0
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,210
Messages
16,797,159
Members
649,767
Latest member
Krealterdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom