Nobody is reading this thread right now.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Galatians 5:22-23 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...

Where the Holy Spirit lives, human character is changed and spiritual fruit can be seen. Certainly this maturity isn't found overnight! It is, however, noticeable over the long haul of life. What fruit is the Spirit bearing in your life? In what ways have you matured? In what areas do you want the Spirit to exercise greater control? Why not take a moment and consciously yield those areas in which you struggle to him now, as you pray?

My Prayer...

Almighty and ever-present Father, thank you for empowering positive changes in my life as I seek to be more like Jesus. Please bring to full maturity the fruit the Holy Spirit is growing in my life. You know very well that I continue to struggle with __ in my life. I intentionally turn over that part of my life to your Spirit to redeem and fully sanctify. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.
EzoxoIsZisw

Continue reading...

Similar Requests

• Article
The wicked is snared by the transgression of his lips: but the just shall come out of trouble. —Proverbs 12:13 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Our mouths can sure get us into trouble, can't they?! This is especially true when that person's heart is tainted by evil. A person's conversation...
Replies
Views
  • Article
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. —Hebrews 11:6 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Our relationship with God is built on the atoning sacrifice of Jesus and our...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. —Galatians 5:1 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... We have been set free! Christ Jesus has delivered us from law, sin, and death through God's grace and our faith in him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ. —Ephesians 4:15 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Our goal as believers is to mature into the loving presence of Christ Jesus as his unified bodily presence in our divided world. This...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For we have great joy and consolation in thy love, because the bowels of the saints are refreshed by thee, brother. —Philemon 1:7 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Wouldn't this description of Philemon be a great one to have said about you? I know I would love to have this reputation among...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom