Today's Verse - Galatians 4:4 (KJV)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law...

Galatians 4:4 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...

Wow! What a rich passage full of many wonderful thoughts. Let's put it in cornbread English so that we can not only read it, we can also believe it. God made history ready for a savior and then sent his Son. That Son had to deal with all the difficulties of the Law and faced all the frailties of being a human. Our Father bought our freedom at the terrible cost of his Son's life on a cross in front of a mob that was jeering and jealous of his popularity. He did this so that you and I could be his honored children, entitled to all of his wonderful inheritance. To put it succinctly: God's plan, God's Son, God's ransom, Our glory.

My Prayer...

Thank you, Heavenly Father, for all the pain it caused you to send Jesus and to see him persecuted, ridiculed, and crucified. Thank you for redeeming me from my sinful condition, for buying me out of the death that would have been the consequence of my sins, and for giving me the gift of freedom in Christ and the gift of family all around the world through Jesus. To you belongs all glory, honor, and praise for your marvelous grace. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.
L4bqBiSK9Uk

Continue reading...

Similar Requests

• Article
But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. —Galatians 4:4-5 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... The Father sent his Son. No one else would do as our...
Replies
Views
  • Article
But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) —Ephesians 2:4-5 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... We have no claim to bring to God that he should love us, accept us, or...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. —Genesis 2:7 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... We are God's creation, each of us. He fashioned and formed our original ancestor out of the dust of the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ, Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father. —Galatians 1:3-4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Jesus has come for our rescue...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. —Genesis 1:26 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom