And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.

—Ezekiel 36:23 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


God can and will use us even though we are not worthy vessels for him to use. Scripture gives us many examples of people God used who did not come up to his moral and holy requirements — for example, think a little about Samson or most of the other Judges! God will be revealed as the holy, mighty, and awesome God that he is. So let's not be unwilling tools in his hands. Instead, let's offer ourselves to him for his service and his glory.

My Prayer...​


Holy Father, make me pure and holy, not just by your grace, but also in my actions, words, and thoughts. Create a clean heart in me and renew a righteous spirit in me by the power of your Holy Spirit. May my life be a holy sacrifice of praise to you. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.
Lm0VF2OoGDw


Continue reading...
 
Sanctify the Lord in everything you do or say. Jesus knows our heart and He wants to bless our life. Thank you for sharing this beautiful verse. God bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. —Ezekiel 36:23 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... God...
Replies
0
Views
493
  • Article Article
Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD. —Ezekiel 38:23 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... "They will know that I am the LORD," is a familiar refrain in Ezekiel's prophecies. In today's verse...
Replies
0
Views
493
  • Article Article
Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. —John 14:23 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... At many Christian funerals and memorials, the preacher emphasizes that Jesus has gone...
Replies
0
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,257
Messages
16,797,529
Members
649,808
Latest member
Azavale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom