Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel? For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.

—Ezekiel 18:31-32 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


God commands us to turn away from our own self-seeking ways in repentance. He pleads with us to turn to him with a willingness to obey his will. If we refuse, we must know we are walking the road leading to death. God longs to do the work of rebirth and renewal in us, but he demands that we turn from our destructive ways and offer our hearts to him so that we can be made new by his Holy Spirit. Repentance is to turn off the road leading to destruction and onto the road that leads to the Father's house, the place of life, joy, and salvation!

My Prayer...​


Please forgive me, mighty God, for trying to rule and govern my life. I confess I've made a mess of things when I haven't obeyed your Word and rebelled against your will. I want to turn my heart and life entirely over to you. I want to follow your will and live for your glory. Thank you for your forgiveness and strength as I seek to find life in you. In the name of the Savior Jesus, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 
Thank You, for saving our souls and washing us in Your own blood and for preparing a place for us to live with You forever in Your precious Holy Name I pray Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? —Romans 8:32 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... If God gave up his Son to save us, what will he not do to bless, guide, and keep us? That's Paul's point in our verse...
Replies
0
Views
69
  • Article Article
Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. —John 8:31-32 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... There are few things more coveted than freedom. People die for it...
Replies
0
Views
392
  • Article Article
Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD. —Ezekiel 38:23 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... "They will know that I am the LORD," is a familiar refrain in Ezekiel's prophecies. In today's verse...
Replies
0
Views
493
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,005
Messages
16,794,393
Members
649,580
Latest member
Haumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom