Nobody is reading this thread right now.

And Moses said before the LORD, Behold, I am of uncircumcised lips, and how shall Pharaoh hearken unto me?

Exodus 6:30 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...

Moses had to learn the same lesson most of us have to learn: folks really don't care that much about what we say. If the truth be known, most of us can't say it very well, anyway. But, when we offer ourselves to the Lord, he truly works through us and uses us in mighty ways. Ol' Stammerin' Mo' is the great testimony that God can take a shepherd with faltering speech and turn him into the greatest leader of his time. Don't you think we had better ask what God wants to do with us, and get to doing it!

My Prayer...

Loving Father, please use me in your service. I recognize that all the gifts, abilities, and experiences that I have came from you. All my capabilities are given to me so I can bring you praise. So please enable me to use my abilities for your glory. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.
iUwO-uFcLxE

Continue reading...

Similar Requests

• Article
Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering. —Colossians 3:12 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... What an incredible thought! We are dearly loved as God's chosen and holy children. No wonder God calls us to a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Salvation belongeth unto the LORD: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah. —Psalm 3:8 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... God is The Great Deliverer! That's his chosen expertise. Whether it was delivering the Israelites from Egypt through the Red Sea from Pharaoh's army ages ago or rescuing a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
But where are thy gods that thou hast made thee? let them arise, if they can save thee in the time of thy trouble: for according to the number of thy cities are thy gods, O Judah. —Jeremiah 2:28 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Let's focus on a straightforward concept today. We must worship...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. —Proverbs 3:5-6 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... What do you use for your life's compass? What do you use for your GPS for holiness? No matter...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Then I said unto you, Dread not, neither be afraid of them. The LORD your God which goeth before you, he shall fight for you, according to all that he did for you in Egypt before your eyes. —Deuteronomy 1:29-30 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Moses began his farewell message to Israel...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom