Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen.

—Ephesians 6:24 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


What do you have that lasts forever? Not much unless it is connected to the Lord Jesus Christ. So many things we love and pursue are hollow, fleeting, shallow, and vain. But grace comes; grace stays; and grace lives with those whose love is the Lord Jesus Christ. Neither time nor the grave can strip away our grace in him when he is our Lord and he is our love.

My Prayer...​


Holy God, I acknowledge that you loved me long before I knew anything about you. I confess that despite your overwhelming love for me, I have strayed from your will. But Father, deep within my heart I love you and thank you for sending your Son Jesus. His sacrifice and your mercy have not only given me hope, but they have given me confidence to face whatever lies ahead today. Please fill my heart with love for you and your Son by the power of your Holy Spirit. Dear Father, may my allegiance to you be as unwavering and undying as your love is for me. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 
Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen.

—Ephesians 6:24 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


What do you have that lasts forever? Not much unless it is connected to the Lord Jesus Christ. So many things we love and pursue are hollow, fleeting, shallow, and vain. But grace comes; grace stays; and grace lives with those whose love is the Lord Jesus Christ. Neither time nor the grave can strip away our grace in him when he is our Lord and he is our love.

My Prayer...​


Holy God, I acknowledge that you loved me long before I knew anything about you. I confess that despite your overwhelming love for me, I have strayed from your will. But Father, deep within my heart I love you and thank you for sending your Son Jesus. His sacrifice and your mercy have not only given me hope, but they have given me confidence to face whatever lies ahead today. Please fill my heart with love for you and your Son by the power of your Holy Spirit. Dear Father, may my allegiance to you be as unwavering and undying as your love is for me. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
We love You Lord with all our heart, mind and soul. Make us just Thou art. Amen
 
I remember the day and the minute and the hour You filled me with Your Precious Holy Spirit and you became a part of me and I became a part of You my Lord and Savior Glory to YOUR Holy Name!!!!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. —Ephesians 6:4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... It seems that many mothers have an inside track with their children because of the bonding that occurs in a child's earliest days...
Replies
0
Views
120
  • Article Article
For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light: —Ephesians 5:8 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Our before and after: we were lost, now found; we were darkness, now light. This should be our journey of grace. "I once was lost, but now I'm found...
Replies
0
Views
79
  • Article Article
Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. —Ephesians 4:29 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... The goal in Christian communication is not just clarity. The goal is not just to be...
Replies
0
Views
73
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,097
Messages
16,795,902
Members
649,647
Latest member
Steerxaurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom