See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

—Ephesians 5:15-16 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


Even though we are God's holy children, we also need to be aware of what time it is in our world. The evil one still exercises his control over the hearts of many people. God wants us to "redeem the time," making the most of every opportunity we have to touch the lives of others with his grace and to resist the temptation and overcome the opposition of the evil one.

My Prayer...​


Give me wisdom, O LORD, to discern the best way to use my time and my influence. Open my eyes to see the temptation the evil one puts in my path. Give me courage to boldly stand for you and sensitivity to know the best way to bless others according to their needs. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.
aFy6ICr03x8


Continue reading...
 
See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

—Ephesians 5:15-16 (KJV)
Let’s Pray: God Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. I thank You that You are truly good to me. And when I forget how good You are to me, please remind me. Let this be my confession: I Am Greatly Blessed, Highly Favored, And Deeply Loved By God. God one more thing, cleanse me of anything that I am doing in my life that breaks Your heart. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, do same for all those I love, care about, all those who love and care about me, and the writer of this prayer. Thank You! Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
 
Dear Lord, give us all wisdom from heaven to stay away from sin and evil. We need to live a holy and pure life before You. Help us o Lord, guide our steps towards heaven. In Jesus name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. —Ephesians 5:15-16 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Even though we are God's holy children, we also need to be aware of the time it is in our world. The evil one still exercises...
Replies
0
Views
373
  • Article Article
For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light: —Ephesians 5:8 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Our before and after: we were lost, now found; we were darkness, now light. This should be our journey of grace. "I once was lost, but now I'm found...
Replies
0
Views
79
  • Article Article
He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. —Matthew 16:15-16 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... There is no other name under heaven that can save us other than Jesus (Acts 4:12). He is the way, the truth...
Replies
0
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,337
Messages
16,798,375
Members
649,858
Latest member
Speosuorance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom