Today's Verse - Ephesians 1:17-20 (KJV)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places.

Ephesians 1:17-20 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​

I believe in the promises of the Spirit's power "to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine." I have experienced this resurrection power through the Spirit's work, enabling ministry through me, helping me love others in challenging situations, comforting me when I'm broken, giving me insight when I study the Word, and strengthening me in the face of temptation. I am humbled, thrilled, and left longing for more when I experience the Spirit's work in those ways. I want others I love to experience this tremendous power who have not. I know that Paul's process was to pray for people to experience this power and let them know he prayed for them. So, that is what I do. I invite you to join me as we pray, thousands worldwide. Let's pray for God to enable those closest to us who believe to discover this power and do great things through the Holy Spirit working in and through them.

My Prayer...​

Loving God, Almighty Father, please empower me today to live for you and your glory through the power of the Holy Spirit. Please bless those in your family so they can experience the Spirit's work in their lives and through their ministry to others. May we experience the power you used to tear away the power of death that holds us captive to sin, death, and Satan. May we experience the Spirit's transforming power and use it to glorify and bless others. In Jesus' name. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places.

Ephesians 1:17-20 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​

I believe in the promises of the Spirit's power "to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine." I have experienced this resurrection power through the Spirit's work, enabling ministry through me, helping me love others in challenging situations, comforting me when I'm broken, giving me insight when I study the Word, and strengthening me in the face of temptation. I am humbled, thrilled, and left longing for more when I experience the Spirit's work in those ways. I want others I love to experience this tremendous power who have not. I know that Paul's process was to pray for people to experience this power and let them know he prayed for them. So, that is what I do. I invite you to join me as we pray, thousands worldwide. Let's pray for God to enable those closest to us who believe to discover this power and do great things through the Holy Spirit working in and through them.

My Prayer...​

Loving God, Almighty Father, please empower me today to live for you and your glory through the power of the Holy Spirit. Please bless those in your family so they can experience the Spirit's work in their lives and through their ministry to others. May we experience the power you used to tear away the power of death that holds us captive to sin, death, and Satan. May we experience the Spirit's transforming power and use it to glorify and bless others. In Jesus' name. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
Shine Jesus shine over our life and the life of those who love Your name. We shall be raised from the dead just as You were reaised. I am looking forward to live in heavenly place in glory.

Similar Requests

• Article
Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample. —Philippians 3:17 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Some critics of preaching and preachers say, "I would rather see a sermon any day than hear one." I'm not distressed because people want to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen. —Ephesians 3:20-21 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... We have far...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I am crucified with Christ: neverthless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. —Galatians 2:20 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... When we shared with Jesus in his...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. —John 3:16-17 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord. And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: —Acts 3:19-20 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... When did you last catch...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom