As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby: If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.

—1 Peter 2:2-3 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


Salvation is such a precious thing! However, we know something is horribly wrong if a child continues to stay in the same place in his or her growth and maturation. Arrested development in a physical child is the cause of great concern. Hebrews 6 reminds us that is also true in our spiritual lives. God does not want us remaining immature! He wants us to continue to grow. Our Father wants us to crave what is good and what builds us up. So, what are you going to do today to satisfy your spiritual appetite and grow in the Lord?

Video Commentary...​


ToGather Worship Guide | More ToGather Videos

My Prayer...​


Mighty God, thank you for loving me and saving me. I really want to mature in your grace. Bless me today as I seek to pattern holy habits and fill myself spiritually with the things that will help me grow. But Holy God, I know that true growth only comes from you, so I ask you to strengthen me by your Spirit as I pursue your character. In Jesus' mighty name I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 
The Lord is full of grace and mercy on those who come to Him and get saved. He will bless each one of them. Give yourself to Him as sweet offering to Him.
 
Father God, please forgive me for every moment I have wasted watching tv instead of seeking You. I thank YOU for YOUR mercy and loving kindness towards me. Help me use my time wisely for YOU and YOUR kingdom I pray in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby: If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious. —1 Peter 2:2-3 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... A newborn child is a special treasure! Messy? Loud? But a special treasure, nonetheless. However, we know...
Replies
0
Views
216
  • Article Article
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. —1 Peter 2:24 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Jesus bore our sins. He didn't just carry them to the cross; he also suffered the penalty...
Replies
0
Views
358
  • Article Article
Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous: —1 Peter 3:8 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Unity and harmony are no accident! They happen because of intention and submission. More than just states of being we find along life's...
Replies
0
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,325
Messages
16,798,317
Members
649,856
Latest member
Kyrooldarlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom