Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

—1 John 4:15 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


"Jesus is the Son of God." Six simple words. They are much more than simple words, however; they are the doorway that opens our heart to God. So tonight, as you confess Jesus as God's Son, consciously and intentionally welcome God into your heart. The Father lives in the person who confesses the Son!

My Prayer...​


Father, I want to live my life and center my heart in you. I gladly confess that Jesus is the Son of God, my Lord, and my Savior. I praise and thank you in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.
MU9PY5s0dwU


Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. —1 John 4:16 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... How do you know God is at home in your heart? It's an important question! You know when you are doing loving...
Replies
0
Views
96
  • Article Article
And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him. —1 John 5:14-15 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Confidence before...
Replies
0
Views
205
  • Article Article
My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: —1 John 2:1 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... God hates sin. Don't you? I know I do. But isn't it amazing how we'll fall back into the same...
Replies
0
Views
79
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,124
Messages
16,796,163
Members
649,666
Latest member
Muyrourance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom