For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.

—1 John 3:11 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


The original message — love one another. The enduring message — love one another. The most convicting message — love one another. The most difficult message — love one another. I'm reminded of the little verse: To dwell above with saints we love, O that will be glory. But to dwell below with saints we know, now that's another story. But it's the story we're called to write with our lives! This is God's enduring message he wants demonstrated in his children. Let's go out and live it!

My Prayer...​


Loving Father, I commit to you that I will intentionally show my love for your children in what I do and say. I do this trusting your grace to empower me to do more than I would do on my own. Through Jesus my Savior I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 
This really is a beautiful advise to everyone who loves the Lord. If you really love Jesus, then, you should love others just as He loved you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another. —1 John 3:11 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... The original message? Love one another. The enduring message? Love one another. The most convincing message? Love one another. The most difficult message...
Replies
0
Views
292
  • Article Article
And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. —1 John 4:16 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... How do you know God is at home in your heart? It's an important question! You know when you are doing loving...
Replies
0
Views
96
  • Article Article
My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: —1 John 2:1 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... God hates sin. Don't you? I know I do. But isn't it amazing how we'll fall back into the same...
Replies
0
Views
79
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,343
Messages
16,798,419
Members
649,861
Latest member
Azairxuanlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom