Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

—1 Corinthians 12:3 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


Say it today as often as you can: “Jesus is Lord.” But more than just saying it, truly mean it. Look up the word “Lord” in a concordance and read all the references to it in the New Testament. Open up your heart and ask Jesus to be Lord of your life. Jesus is Lord! He will be so whether you or I recognize it or not. But one day, every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord. (Philippians 2:10-11) Let's just get on board while it matters most to us and to those we love!

My Prayer...​


LORD God Almighty, thank you for raising Jesus from the dead and seating him at your right hand in power and making him both Lord and Christ. I want your Son, Jesus, to be my Lord today, and until that Day he comes to take me home. I make this confession in the name of Jesus Christ, my Savior and my Lord. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.
jcE0g3wmE28


Continue reading...
 
I will forever say that Jesus is Lord and Savior and Son of the living God. Whatever other people say, I will believe, trust and wait for Jesus day and night till He comes back to take me home to glory.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. —1 Corinthians 6:19-20 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse...
Replies
0
Views
110
  • Article Article
For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith. —Romans 12:3 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... The wisdom of heaven...
Replies
0
Views
119
  • Article Article
Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment. —1 Corinthians 1:10 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... If people...
Replies
0
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,068
Messages
16,794,940
Members
649,622
Latest member
Sploumarularn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom