Todays Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victory775

Humble Servant
Please pray this meeting my parents are going to have would be great and nothing bad would happen and everyone would get along without any fights this is ### and God's power would dwell there in Jesus name amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a good meeting with my attorney. For clear thinking, good communication of the facts and circumstances, for an agreement to be reached. Please pray he would be able to represent me without a problem and quickly pick up the case in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
124
I have a meeting at work. Please pray my anxiety will go away and that I will be comfortable and do well in todays meeting Amen
Replies
9
Views
139
Jesus I need you. Please help me to have a wonderful meeting at ###am today. Let it be informative and interesting. Allow alot of people to come to the meeting and learn alot. I pray that you would help me to speak knowledgeable and confidently. I pray that I smell and look nice. I pray that you...
Replies
10
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,115
Messages
16,807,399
Members
650,554
Latest member
Valoydaruerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom