Todays gloom will not last forever.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

We are heaven bound, there is another city up above us that is waiting for us and those who believe Jesus word will receive blessings, help and a home that will last forever.

We have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven not build by human hands.
II Cor. 5.1

So, let us rejoice in the Lord always, the gloom and the dissaster we are seeing all over the place will not last forever. Those who believe, those who trust and wait for the Lord will recieve blessings upon blessings when we get to His house in glory.

For I know todays woes
Will not last forever.
And one sweet day.
We shall fly away to be with Him.
Who promised us wonders of glory.

We are no longer an orphan, we are not stray either, we have been found alive and well to worship, to praise and adore His holy name. All those wonderful promises are true and will come to pass. We have inherited a home in glory where Jesus will be with us forever. Amen

Glory to God in the highest.

We are heaven bound, there is another city up above us that is waiting for us and those who believe Jesus word will receive blessings, help and a home that will last forever.

We have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven not build by human hands.
II Cor. 5.1

So, let us rejoice in the Lord always, the gloom and the dissaster we are seeing all over the place will not last forever. Those who believe, those who trust and wait for the Lord will recieve blessings upon blessings when we get to His house in glory.

For I know todays woes
Will not last forever.
And one sweet day.

We are no longer an orphan, we are not stray either, we have been found alive and well to worship, to praise and adore His holy name. All those wonderful promises are true and will come to pass. We have inherited a home in glory where Jesus will be with us forever. Amen

Joy from heaven is coming down on those who trust Jesus words and believe evething He has said.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

II Cor. 5.1

For I know todays woes
Will not last forever.
And one sweet day.

No, Jesus want us all happy, in peace and full of His presence, loving others and being kind to the poor and needy.

Similar Requests

• Article
Our wonderful Savior and Lord is full of mercy and compassion on those who seek His face, on a daily basis calling on Him for help and grace. When we read His word and we obey it, there comes sweet peace and joy in our life and the life of those who love and care. He remembers our frame and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The idea of living forever somewhere in the universe makes me so comfortable and hopeful to things to come Inmortality is not thing of the mind or our own desire to exist for ages to come. It comes straight from Gods word and Jesus clearly said to all of us..... Thou shall not die, but live...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessings upon blessings shall come to your life and to those you love and care. Help from heaven shall fall down like a rain to soak your soul with the holy presence of the Lord. Healing and mercy shall arrive at your door and there will not be sadness, pain or worry. It is the touch of the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Lepers came to Him, the blind and the lame asked for mercy. Jesus never ever ignored anyone. With full of mercy and compassion all kinds of sickness from suffering people were healed. God is merciful and kind to those who believe, trust and wait for Him. Let us all praise and glorify His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Wonderful Savior and beutiful Lord has given to us a perfect company to be with us forever. Precious Holy Spirit of God, the Comforter who shall be with us for ages to come. Awake my heart with gladness. See what today is done. Now, after gloom and sadness. Comes forth the glorious sun. My...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom