We are so grateful you entrusted us with the privilege of lifting your heartfelt requests before the Lord. It was our joy to stand in agreement with you as we prayed for your daughter’s special day, asking God to fill it with His love, joy, and sweet memories. We also lifted up your financial needs, trusting in His provision and perfect timing, knowing that He sees every detail and will supply all that you require according to His riches in glory.

As you begin this new journey of homeschooling your children, we have prayed for wisdom, patience, and grace to overflow in your heart. May the Lord equip you with everything you need to guide them in truth and love, and may this season be filled with growth, bonding, and His peace. We also held up your spouse before the Father, asking for unity, strength, and blessing in your marriage, and we brought your unspoken requests to Him, knowing He hears the deepest longings of your heart.

If the Lord has already moved in any of these areas—whether through answered prayer, unexpected provision, or His quiet peace—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If some of these needs still weigh on your heart, please share them again so we can continue to intercede on your behalf. Either way, we are here to walk alongside you as you seek Him.

May God continue to draw near to you as you draw near to Him, filling your home with His presence and your life with His faithfulness. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have Several unspoken But important Requests I'm asking for prayer for and About Just Several Different things To do with: A Need I need Father God to supply Imidently For this week,A good week with homeschooling,A Good Report and Trip to A Appointment, Some Hold ups in my life,Some worries,My...
Replies
9
Views
125
Please Pray For me and my Family Of ### in general Please Pray For Us as we start homeschooling for the year Please Pray for A unspoken request I have today Its a need I have That I need I have I need God to Meet today imidently Please Pray For me and My spouse to be closer please pray For Some...
Replies
11
Views
180
Please pray for me today please pray for ### and my family of ### please pray for my spouse please pray for ### to live a long life so we may have one together before going home please pray that the thing ### am worried about Will not ever happen Please pray For ### not to feel sick and have...
Replies
11
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,085
Messages
16,807,120
Members
650,530
Latest member
Iraedorrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom