Today, right now I need a miracle. Urgent ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

samjm

Humble Servant of All
Today, right now I need a miracle. Urgent and immediate financial blessings. The lord should open hearts of those who will decide to give. Thanks
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

May God continue to pour out blessings for he meets all your needs

It's done now In Jesus Name Amen!!

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Lord I pray for a financial breakthrough for your child. I pray that you give this person their needs that apply to Your will, in Jesus name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Husband in trading business..huge loss ..now today right now ### in loss..kindly pray to get double fold return.we r sinking ..pls pray
Replies
7
Views
219
God, I need a miracle right now because they will send me a delivery that I deserve because God knows I deserve to get good news and a surprise news from text on my phone.
Replies
14
Views
291
It looks like my case manager is either on vacation or quit or was fired so I called another case manager just now and Please pray my paper-work gets to the next right person who can help me in the meantime and that everything is processed correctly for my case by whoever else is in charge...
Replies
11
Views
389
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,774
Messages
16,780,884
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom