Today ### report from ### this is urgent request

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, emotionally and spiritually, You know the prayers I have been praying and also asking for. As this day goes on, his anger continues. I’m doing my best to stay calm. Please pray for us, for husband to calm down, save him...
Replies
11
Views
79
Dear brothers and sisters, I humbly ask for your prayers. First, please pray that God would bring a good person into my life, someone I can marry and build a life with, for I am not getting any younger, and I trust that He has the right person prepared for me in His perfect timing. As I begin my...
Replies
8
Views
152
In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically emotionally & spiritually. Under heavy spiritual attack, states daily wants to be dead. Extreme anger, hatred. His hearing was canceled (all not just his) dealing with this over 18 months. He went from depressed to now...
Replies
9
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,744
Messages
16,791,838
Members
649,339
Latest member
Naleutormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom