Today my daughter had exams hope and ...

Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
Thank and give you health and strength to help
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning! I hope I am not posting to many requests. I am asking this morning for prayer for my youngest daughter. She is in 6th grade now at the middle achool. There are so many voices out there in the world we live in today. She loves Jesus so much and is bold with her faith. She does get...
Replies
15
Views
280
Jesus, help me with my exams ❤️ Jesus, help me get ready for Christmas so my daughter has good memories and feel happy and at peace when she returns to me today ❤️ Jesus, pray that my haircut helps me look how You see and love me Jesus ❤️ Had communion at home in memory of Your sacrifice, Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
248
Today my daughter has an interview with the ### University School of Nursing. In this meeting, they will determine whether ### will continue or be expelled. I pray to my merciful father that he rebukes all that is evil and blesses my daughter ### with success at this school in becoming an...
Replies
10
Views
716
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,415
Messages
16,811,045
Members
650,799
Latest member
Ariolmeanrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom