Today Lord I thank You for watching over me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

peachy

Servant
Today Lord I thank You for watching over me and my business. I am grateful to be here today and it is a privilege that I am still able to provide care to so many different people. I pray that You will bless my business and allow it to flourish. I pray that my business will give me financial stability and independence. I pray that my business will be a source of healing, happiness, generosity, and wellness. I pray that blessings beyond my dreams come to my business so that I may give back to the community as You see fit. I pray for this. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:24 says, "He rained down manna for the people to eat, he gave them the grain of heaven". A Prayer Based on Psalm 78:24: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, Thank You for Your faithful provision and for watching over us in every...
Replies
11
Views
59
Dear Lord, Thank You for the gift of another day. We come before You again, asking for Your wisdom to guide us in leading our lives today. Grant us peace in our hearts and courage to face every challenge that comes our way. Not only for me, Lord, but I also lift up my children to You — help them...
Replies
8
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,634
Messages
16,778,956
Members
648,176
Latest member
Aeltoroimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom