Today Lord, I just want to thank you for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetangel

Account Closed
Today Lord, I just want to thank you for everything. I got all my gifts wrapped within this week and tomorrow I am going to get ###'s Gift Certificate for his Special made boots. Everyone in my family gave me money to help with it so I am able to get a ### dollar gift care!!! The shoes will cost at least ###. I know his mother will probably pick him up for a two day Christmas party with her family I just pray Lord Please let him be with us for Christmas even if just for an hour. Last year was so awesome I wanna be with him again at Christmas time and for many more to come. Lord thank you again for all my blessings. I claim and trust in you Lord to answer this prayer. Amen
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just want freedom from satanic people stalking and harassing me. They tried to stop from attending churches services. I tried to attend a women's bible study to fellowship with other women but a satanic demon possessed witch told lies about me to the women and turned them against me. She then...
Replies
7
Views
127
Lord, I'm at my lowest, please. Please help me give me a sign, anything
Replies
9
Views
181
God, you have no idea how I feel right now. I absolutely hated the people make me feel sh—.
Replies
10
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom