i need a special prayer today

a long distance Pastor who had been helping me out of state
as i was searching for a rental set me up and lied about me today

i am inconsolable

if he had simply said to me
that he was not able to assist me anymore
i would have so respected that
and totally understood that....

instead........he set me up and based on some lie...
he said he can no longer look at places for me
when i find rental leads..........as i am still out of state

i am so heartbroken and sick over this

however you feel the Holy Spirit is leading you to pray for me
please do.........

my head hurts
i want to cry an ocean
and i feel like i am going to be sick to my stomach right now

thank--you prayer site so much
 
maybe the best birthday present that I got
was finding out who I can trust and who I cannot trust...

it would have been terrible to have moved out of state
and trusted this ### to be my friend
until I could have found a good local church and he was going
to help me with that too.....

sometimes a betrayal is a blessing in disguise......

please........for whoever is reading this
just pray that I stay strong..........and do not ever give up........

thank-you prayer site.....
 
i just got a call from a dear friend
who i know for a very long time

and he helped me to understand exactly what happened to me today
with this Pastor who set me up....

so.........for whoever prayed for me
over this soo heart breaking situation
thank--you soo much Body Of Christ......thank-you........x.o.x.o.x.o.x..........
 
all i ask is for a new beginning and a new joy in my life

and a happy happy life...........with much peace and contentment....
and to be finally
safe and home at last
in a sweet house with a kind and wonderful Christian man by my side
.........Father hear my prayer in Jesus's Name.............
 
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing and salvation for multiple family members and friends.
 

Attachments

  • 1594696929472.png
    1594696929472.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 6

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Please give me counsellings today and prosper my business abundantly Forgive me for the lies and manipulation about my Daughter in law 25 days I am without business and counsellings and I have car loan and expenses and so many commitments Jesus I am.very much sorry if I have hurt anybody...
Replies
6
Views
93
Pray for the lawyer ### to accept his new client ###'s case today in ###, ###, miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
121
Please pray with me for a miraculous breakthrough of the power and the love of Jesus Christ today for my birthday for my ex-boyfriend to come back and be able to talk to me and bring healing back into our life and bring healing back into our relationship, even if we don’t get back together, at...
Replies
12
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,427
Members
649,791
Latest member
Chaerfuorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom