Today is my day let my wish ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I'm asking for favor today at work. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my marriage, family, car, job, and finances. I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart. I'm asking for spiritual strength to push through my work assignments. Let me have a...
Replies
6
Views
171
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You again, I am tired not from hard work, but tired spiritually of not having my career back. I hope that God You can hear my prayers, I need Your guidance and help. Please Lord forgive me of my past stupidity, naivete and sins. I'm the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
13
Views
477
Please pray that my wish happens in Jesus' name, Amen.
Replies
5
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,137
Messages
16,796,598
Members
649,687
Latest member
Twtaroitor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom