TODAY is a world wide prayer vigil for not ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

patty700

Beloved of All
TODAY is a world wide prayer vigil for not only Pastor Saeed in a Iran prison BUT for all the persecuted for Jesus Christ around the world.Would you join me in prayer for all there needs and pray for there release in Jesus name Amen Amen

I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things! Stand on God's word - you have even more power than a conqueror - believe it.

“Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us.†{Romans 8:37}

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
LORD JESUS YOU KNOW WHAT PERSECUTION IS LIKE AND WE ASK YOU PLEASE SIR FOR MERCY AND DIVINE HELP IN THESE YOUR CHILDRENS BEHALF, LORD DELIVER THEM WE PRAY AND WE WILL GIVE YOU THE GLORY.

Heavenly Father, we are so thankful for the faith of all our brothers and sisters who are persecuted for Jesus Christ, they are a special part of Your Body of believers here on earth and we pray for their safety and protection… we pray they would be encouraged by Your Holy Spirit and receive much anointing to overcome. We pray in Jesus Name. amen

Oh Father, We bring this special request to You and we humbly lay it at Your feet asking that Your perfect will be done. We pray remembering the very stripes Christ took upon His back and the blood that He shed for our healing. We draw close to You right now knowing that all things are possible if we only believe and we believe and are fully expecting miracles to happen in Jesus Holy Name. Amen. For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38 & 39

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom