Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request prayers that God increases my faith and trust in Him and takes away all of my fear, doubt and worry. Also, that He continues to bless our practice with His supernatural blessings, success, prosperity and profitability, as well as a supernatural number of new patient consult calls, who...
Replies
5
Views
255
Dear God today I pray for myself. Lord bless me, touch me with your powerful hands. Take away all my sickness. Lord bless me, heal me from my monthly problem. With great faith I have come to you. Lord have mercy on me. Forgive all my sins that I have done. Have mercy on me. Amen
Replies
12
Views
612
Dear God today I pray for myself. Lord bless me, touch me with your powerful hands. Take away all my sickness. Lord bless me, heal me from my monthly problem. With great faith I have come to you. Lord have mercy on me. Forgive all my sins that I have done. Have mercy on me. Amen
Replies
9
Views
508
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,833
Messages
16,803,921
Members
650,325
Latest member
Otheyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom