Today I pray for all in whatever their need may be..

God’s Angel

Disciple of Prayer
Today I pray for all in whatever their need may be.. I ask that we trust and believe that all things will come to the needs all.. Heavenly Father break the unrighteous spirits and bring those to you and make them of you..Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalms 129:7 – “With it the reaper cannot fill his hands, nor the one who gathers fill his arms.” Extended Explanation of the Verse Psalm 129:7 uses agricultural imagery to express the futility of the enemies’ efforts against God’s...
Replies
9
Views
176
Jesus Grant me my request grant the papers that I am filling to be approved JESUS I pray amen and I and we thank you ahead of time amen
Replies
10
Views
215
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 22:13 : The slothful man saith, There is a lion without, I shall be slain in the streets. Historical Context: In ancient times, life was hard, and survival depended on hard work. Agriculture, trade, and daily chores required...
Replies
10
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,938
Messages
16,804,846
Members
650,411
Latest member
Vaorkoanarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom