Today I decided to lay out all my worries ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Jesus, I know this feeling, and therefore I don't want anyone to feel that way. I pray that You would bless this hardworking woman for she has good intentions. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
334
I worry a lot about a lot of different things and have done most of my life after having a chaotic upbringing. I believe in Jesus, our Lord and have been going to church for a number of years but I can't seem to get past the part where I'm meant to pass all my worries to Jesus and not be...
Replies
9
Views
608
I give all my worries to you Lord. I want to live life happily. Be it regarding any work. No matter how difficult it is.
Replies
4
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,949
Messages
16,816,920
Members
651,099
Latest member
Bhuosseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom